Join in my experience as a midwife intern in the Philippines

Friday, January 14, 2011

A Day at the Market


I went to the market with Allison and Heidi yesterday. I took these pictures with my phone. I want to go back and get pictures with my real camera but I hate drawing attention to myself because you get bombarded with people trying to sell you things. There are also some little children beggars... :(


There are no words to describe how this smells in 95 degree heat.


A common snack for Philipinos are dried fish...I don't think this is something that I will be trying

The market is very inexpensive and this is where we get all our fruit and vegetables, we buy our meat at the Supermarket....thankfully


The prized chicken


This is the NICEST looking motercab around, it cost me 14 cents to ride around on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment