Join in my experience as a midwife intern in the Philippines

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1 Thessalonians 4:18 says,


"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ"


Over the next 4 months I am going to earnestly and faithfully apply these truths to my daily life. God does not take back his word so my faith goes only to Him. My hope is that I will grow a stronger dependence on the Lord and that all my joy will come from Him alone. I hope to rejoice in life and give thanks in all things. In fear, loneliness, joy and peace- give thanks. God's divine hand as been over my entire life and I know that He is with me now in my travels. I know that he is also with Daniel and my family during my absence. I give thanks and glory to God for that.

No comments: