Join in my experience as a midwife intern in the Philippines

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It ended the same way it began, all together sharing a meal.

I am home and recovered from jet lag. I miss little things from the Philippines- the warmth, my roommates, holding little babies, the laughter of the Filipina midwifes, and my family there but I am enjoying being home.

Today Kayleigh leaves for a Spring break trip to San Diego and Natalie leaves for the Dominican Republic to do week long mission trip there. The Stromgren's are on the go!

Me? I am home with my dog--looking for work :) Daniel comes next week for a visit. Graduation in May, getting married in July...what a year!


Thank you for covering my trip in prayer. When ever I felt discouraged the Lord quietly reminded me (through an encouraging email, conversation, package, or skype call) that I am not alone and to press forward. So thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment